40000-45000 Per Annum
about 3 years ago
Salary: £40k - £45k
A local manufacturing company who produce cold rolled steel, carbon steels and coils are now looking for a Works Manager to join their team.
Works Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Reporting to the Operations Director, You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient day-to-day Production and Despatch targets.
- Working with the Operations Director to support the on-going development of the manufacturing strategy within the business.
- Review and produce Production plans for the control of planned output, budget spending, engineering effectiveness and human resources.
- Supervising and managing of 30 Employees and promoting good housekeeping and continuous improvement techniques.
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Adapt and promote good Health and Safety practices.
Works Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Works Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Come from the metals industry, ideal steel
- Experience of managing a team of circa 25 people
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.