43000-47000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
about 4 years ago
MP&L Assistant Manager
Salary: up to £47k
I am currently recruiting for an MP&L Assistant Manager for a Manufacturer based in Banbury. The successful person will be responsible for supporting team members and assisting the MP&L Manager daily. You will also be responsible for managing the despatchteam as direct reports.
MP&L Assistant Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage team performance through KPI's and action plans
- Manage and support resources to make sure production needs are met
- You will ensure quality focus both internally and externally
- Ensure SOPs are in place for all key tasks
- Manage despatch team, including the training and development of team
- Lead continuous improvement projects to improve performance, uptime and quality
- Manage the health and safety for the despatch area and team
MP&L Assistant Manager - Job Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing environment, ideally within Warehouse, Planning or Logistics
- IOSH trained
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- You will have managed people, process's and budgets in a previous position
- Leadership/Management qualification desired
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Banbury, Oxfordshire.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.