30000-35000 Per Annum Bonus & Package
0161 976 3540
21 days ago
Assistant Site Manager – Greater Manchester Permanent - £30,000 - £35,000 & Package
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience
About the Company:
My client is a regional construction company that specialise in new build and fit out projects. They currently require an Assistant Site Manager to join their outstanding team.
About the Projects:
Projects will be based solely within the North West, predominantly in the Greater Manchester area and range in value from £100,000 - £10,000,000. My client work within the following sectors: Commercial, Retail, Education, Apartments and Healthcare.
Purpose of Role – Assistant Site Manager:
- To ensure that the site remains on programme.
- To ensure the site maintains the highest health and safety levels possible.
- To liaise with your Site Manager and keep them updated on any current or upcoming issues on the site.
- To liaise with Sub Contractors and ensure that they are on programme.
- Conduct toolbox talks.
- Conduct inductions.
- Onsite reporting of any concerns or delays.
- Monitoring on site labour.
- Preparing work schedules and sequencing onsite tasks.
- Source materials.
- Assess and minimise risk on site.
- Checking and preparing site reports, drawings, and designs.
- Coordinating site operatives.
Candidate Requirements – Assistant Site Manager:
The ideal Assistant Site Manager will have 2 years’ experience at Assistant Site Management level. You will have conducted toolbox talks and inductions and hold your SSSTS or SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certification.
Desirable – Assistant Site Manager:
The ideal candidate will have new build and fit out experience and come from a trade background.
Aside from joining a company with an impeccable reputation my client can offer a clear progression path onto Site Management and an excellent bonus scheme is available.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.