65000-75000 Per Annum Benefits package included
about 1 year ago
Job: Automation Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Remote)
We’ve partnered up with a client running a platform with a revolutionary new way to make the most out of your gaming experiences, a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a rapidly developing modern company as their Automation Test Analyst.
Automation Engineer - What does the role require of you?
- An Automation Engineer with a proven track record identifying areas that qualify for automation, with a solid understanding of manual test processes and test plan creation.
- Solid background within the automation space, ability to integrate Selenium frameworks from scratch.
- Strong ability within API testing utilising RESTassured and Postman to ensure a bug-free process.
- An Automation Engineer who feels confident taking a leading role in the charge of building and implementing automation frameworks and tools from scratch to streamline QA processes.
- Assist with articulation of test planning and management of individual testing events.
- A clear manner of speaking, able to describe and update on the process of implementation of automation framework during design and architecture meetings.
Automation Test Engineer - What’s in it for you?
- A chance to get in on the ground floor, assisting with building out and really becoming a part of the fabric of the company, with ample opportunities for progression.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other desirable benefits
- A fully stocked game-room for you to enjoy your lunches, including current generation consoles with games to boot, arcade machines and pinball!
- Option to work fully remote to maintain work-life balance.
For more information on the role, please get in contact with George Whickman via LinkedIn or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.