23000-28000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
12 months ago
Salary: Circa £28k
DAY SHIFT PATTERN (MON – THUR)
A local manufacturing company are looking for a CMM operator / programmer to join their team. To manage the day to day running of the CMM which includes operating it, creating programs when required as well as ensuring the quality of the product coming through is up to the required standard.
CMM Programmer – Job Role and Responsibilities:
• To inspect mechanical components to drawings accurately and confidently;
• Create / complete calibration documents;
• Write programmes for the CMM;
• Use manual methods of inspection accurately and correctly such as Micrometres & Slips;
• Liaise with other departments;
• To ensure that the equipment used is within the calibration period and hasn’t expired;
• Work with managers and supervisors to implement the Company’s policies and business objectives;
• Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy;
• Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as required by the company supervisor.
CMM Programmer – Qualifications and Experience:
• GCSE grade ‘C’ Science and Maths or equivalent;
• Good manual dexterity;
• Read and interpret engineering drawings effectively and correctly;
• Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with people;
• Good general IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Access;
• Good time management skills;
• Good understanding of inspection practices;
• Ability to use OGP / Zone 3 software;
• Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive attitude;
• Able to work under own initiative;
• Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach; Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times;
• Eligible to work in UK.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.