28000-33000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
CMM Programmer / Quality Inspector
Location Information – Leicester
A local manufacturer is now looking for a CMM Programmer / Quality Inspector with Faro Arm experience to join their team. Working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, with an immediate start.
CMM Programmer - Key Accountabilities
- To ensure all products meet the required company quality standards and customer requirements.
- To work with minimum supervision to complete all aspects of the quality management of the company projects
- Ensure that all quality check procedures put in place by the company are adhered to and completed during every phase of the production process.
- To liaise with other departments to ensure the required quality standards are achieved.
- Working Monday to Friday (days) you will assist in the programming / operating of CMM machines
- Experience of Farm Arm is essential
CMM Programmer - Person Specification
- 3 years plus experience operating CMM machines or equivalent
- Quality Assurance of all projects/products produced as part of the quality team.
- Worked with ISO9001
- Must have Faro Arm CMM experience
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.