24000-29000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
CNC Setter / Operator
Location Information - Walsall
Salary Circa £24 - £29k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a CNC Setter / Operator to join their team. Double Day Shift 0600-1400/1400-2200 Monday - Friday.
CNC Setter / Operator- Key Accountabilities
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings
- Able to program with Siemens Sinumeric or possibly Fanuc/ISO
- Experience setting CNC milling machines and CNC lathes
- Able to make tooling, setting or process adjustments to ensure quality product
- Hands-on setter/operator role to support day to day production needs and develop + improve current process/tooling
CNC Setter / Operator - Person Specification
- Experience in programming setting and operating CNC controlled Lathes.
- Conceptual skills, Process improvement, verbal communication, functional and technical skills, tooling coordination and attention to detail.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.