50000-60000 Per Annum & Package
4 months ago
Contracts Manager – Greater Manchester Permanent - £50,000 - £60,000 & Package
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience
About the Company:
My client is a regional construction and fit out company that specialise in new build and fit out commercial projects. They currently require experienced Contracts Manager to join their outstanding team.
About the Projects:
Projects will be based predominantly within the North West and range in value from £250,000 - £4,000,000. My client work within the following sectors: Leisure, Commercial, Retail and Education.
Purpose of Role – Contracts Manager:
- Create programme for each site with client or planning team.
- Take project from inception to completion and liaise with client to fully understand their scope and vision.
- Manage multiple sites simultaneously.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Site Managers to ensure that sites are on programme and budget.
- Manage record keeping for all contract related correspondence and documentation.
- Provide internal and external contract related issue resolution.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by acting as single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Oversee the contract close out of each project.
- Oversee any contract extensions.
- Inform the Directors of any major updates on any of your sites.
- Liaise with client each step of the way and provide progress updates upon request.
- Negotiate with suppliers and source labour.
- Negotiate with suppliers and source materials.
- Conduct client meetings.
- Prepare and submit project estimate dates.
- Actively network to secure future projects.
- Work closely with the commercial team and provide operational input for tenders
Candidate Requirements – Contracts Manager:
The ideal Contracts Manager MUST have experience in new build AND fit out projects and have delivered projects up to £5,000,000. You will have a Black CSCS card and a proven reputation within the industry. The Contracts Manager will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at Contracts Management level and have contactable references. You will need to have an excellent understanding of managing budgets for large construction projects and have extensive client relationship management abilities. You will have superb communication skills and have a network of potential clients.
Desirable – Contracts Manager:
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience as a Contracts Manager for a regional construction and fit out company that deliver projects up to £15M. You will have a strong network of clients and have an impeccable reputation in the industry.
Aside from joining a company with an outstanding reputation my client can offer a clear progression path onto Directorship and an excellent bonus scheme is available.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.