40000-55000 Per Annum Overtime + Company Car/Van
0161 976 3540
6 months ago
Job: Control System Engineer
Salary: £40-55k (Overtime hours available + Company Car/Van)
Location: Somersham, Cambridgeshire
We’re working with a global client within the Semiconductor Manufacturing industry, who are currently searching for a Controls Engineer to join their base of operations in Cambridge, upgrading and improving existing systems as well as preventing and fixing faults.
Control System Engineer – Job description:
As a Control System Engineer, you’ll join their team of electrical, mechanical and software designers working on a variety of projects, including small bespoke control panels, machine safety upgrades and robot pick and place cells. You will be responsible for taking each project from an engineering visit through electrical design, software design, safety verification, installation, and safety validation.
Control System Engineer - What does the role require of you?
- At least 2+ years’ experience in Electrical engineering, with a background in electrical installation, fault-finding and upgrading.
- A Control System Engineer with proven experience of PLC and HMI programming, including an understanding of communication networks; Ethernet, EthernetIP, EthernetCAT, DeviceNet and ProfiNet
- Experience in functional safety of machinery would be highly beneficial.
- A full, clean UK Driving License
- A reliable ability to work autonomously and independently with a determined and methodical approach
For more information on the role, please get in contact with me via the links below:
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.