40000-55000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
12 months ago
Salary: £40-55K + Car/Van
Controls Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Controls Engineer
to join their team.
Controls Engineer – Responsibility
- As a Control System Engineer, you’ll join our team of electrical, mechanical and software designers working on a variety of projects in the semiconductor, defence, food, packaging and automotive industries.
- Projects include small bespoke control panels, machine safety upgrades, vision systems and robot pick and place cells. You will be responsible for taking each project from an engineering visit through electrical design, software design, safety verification, installation and safety validation.
- As a business, we are also invested in supporting our employees to enhance their own skills, with continuous development and training opportunities available for all, so we can support you to develop your abilities, enhance your career, and encourage the positive growth of our business.
Controls Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Controls Engineer You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Be a Qualified Electrician to 18th edition, or an Electrical / Electronics Engineer qualified to a minimum of ONC
- Proven experience of PLC and HMI programming
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.