20-21 Per Annum
over 2 years ago
Customer Service Advisor – Start Date End of August 2020
Location: Kings Norton
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join a successful Manufacturer of Health & Nutrition products. The Customer Service Advisor will help build customer relationships with existing and new customers, helping to add value to the 'Customer' experience.
Customer Service Advisor - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Process orders, returns, and effectively manage customer accounts
- Respond to customer emails and sales enquires
- Part of the role will be understanding the customer's needs, helping you effectively advise them on additional products from the range
- Understand various business processes and sales channels including DTC, Trade and Export
- Maintain and build customer data within in-house systems
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and services to deliver the best customer experience possible
Customer Service Advisor - Job Requirements:
- You will ideally have an interest in Health & Nutrition products
- Confident and an excellent communicator
- Experience of working in a similar customer service-based role desired
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Kings Norton, Birmingham.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.