32000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Customer Services Manager
Location: West Bromwich
Salary: Circa £32k
Customer Services Manager - Job Role:
- To lead and manage our Customers Services Department customers.
- Extensive experience in customer account management is required with good communication skills to interact with our global customers and agents.
- You will work closely with our Sales and Marketing team.
- You will be a champion of improving efficiencies within the department.
- Monitoring customer order fulfilment and feedback to customers is an essential part of the role
- This is a senior positionand you will be part of the Senior Management Team where you will have input into all aspects of the business.
Customer Services Manager – Person Requirements:
- A Level 5 (or higher) qualification in a Business-related discipline or equivalent
- IATA and IMDG certification
- 5 years in a customer service management and shipping export role with experience with dangerous goods
- Ideally, working knowledge of Sage X3 but this is not essential
- Proficient with Microsoft software and the ability to effectively manipulate Excel spreadsheets
- Be confident and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a thorough understanding of the exportation of goods across borders, duty and incoterms in the post-BREXIT age
- Have positive negotiation skills
- Be resilient through peaks of pressure and used to working to tight deadlines
- Have extensive similar experience in previous manufacturing companies