50000-60000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Location - Global
Salary - £56k rising to £61k over 3 years
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team.
The role of Controls Engineer is to undertake installation, commissioning and maintenance activity on the electrical and control systems for the company's equipment in customer plants on a global basis. The role required extensive long-haul travel abroad. The ideal candidate may spend 200 days per year overseas (1-6 weeks at a time).
Controls Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- The ideal candidate must be flexible in their approach, organised and capable of prioritising their own workload.
- The ideal candidate must have a flexible lifestyle, be a team player and will be capable of communicating appropriately and confidently with people at all different levels.
- Must be successful in the installation, commissioning and maintenance activity of electrical and control systems.
- Must have proven experience of working and operating both Allen Bradley and Siemens control systems and have experience of working on high-speed capital equipment.
- Must be a qualified electrical engineer with a willingness to travel and possess a systematic approach to fault finding proven PLC and HMI design, test and commissioning skills.
Controls Engineer - Person Specification
- The role required extensive long-haul travel abroad. The ideal candidate may spend 200 days per year overseas. (1-6 weeks at a time).
- Apprentice trained Electrical Engineer is an advantage.
- A minimum of an HNC/HND/BEng in Electrical/Controls Engineering
- Must have proven experience of working and operating both Allen Bradley and Siemens control systems
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.