30000-40000 Per Annum
about 2 years ago
Location: Newark / Nottingham
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 pa
Environmental Manager - About the Company:
Due to expansion a very progressive and successful local food manufacturing company are now looking for an Environmental Manager to join their business looking after both the manufacturing and newly commissioned biomass combined heat and power plant.
Purpose of Role - Environmental Manager
- To ensure compliance with environmental legislation and liaise with relevant bodies such as the Environmental Agency and other certified bodies.
- Develop and build strong professional relationships with the teams Audit, analyse and report on environmental issues both internally and externally.
- Carry out assessments and promote awareness through policies and procedures
- Continuous improvement and maintenance of ISO 14001 systems
- Internal auditing of both Quality an OHS management systems.
Candidate requirements - Environmental Manager
The ideal Environmental Manager will have environmental experience in an industrial / manufacturing background as an Environmental Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to HND / BSc level in environmental management and/or science
- Hold an environmental management qualification or membership such as IEMA or NEBOSH
- Be able to demonstrate experience of dealing with the Environment Agency and other statutory bodies.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.