30000-35000 Per Annum
about 2 years ago
I am recruiting for an Estimator to join an award-winning construction contractor that delivers projects for various industries, across the North West. This position would suit an Assistant Estimator as full training will be provided.
Estimator - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Maximise number of tenders submitted and won whilst maintaining accuracy and cost
- You will ensure all tenders are submitted to required deadline
- Working with procurement and subcontractors to ensure competitive prices and accurate quotations
- Ensure that all the relevant information including subcontractor quotes are available to the Director at the tender adjudication
- Maintain the tender log and information on competitors
- Ensure site visits for all major tenders to gain relevant information that may affect access and accuracy of the bid
- Develop and maintain good supplier relationships
- Provide support to clients with budgets where required and always look to find negotiated/repeat work
Estimator - Job Requirements:
- A background in estimating in a construction environment, whether as an Assistant Estimator or an Estimator looking for training and progression
- Experience in working in the construction industry
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance processes
- Understand all aspects of the contracting process and technical requirements
- Demonstrates numeracy, literacy, accuracy and attention to detail
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Manchester.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.