40000-45000 Per Annum
almost 3 years ago
Salary: Circa £40k plus excellent benefits
A large pharmaceutical company are now looking for a Facilities Manager with Health and Safety experience to join their team.
Facilities Manager - Job Role:
- To manage a team of craftsmen and cleaners across two local sites.
- Manage the facilities of an old, grade two listed building
- Liaise with the local authority regarding building works to the grad two building
- Manage the facilities of the company's, new, state of the art facility
- Manage the utility and security contracts, review and negotiate the new contracts when they come up for renewal
- Manage a planned maintenance programme
- Make general repairs and manage contractors when more specialist repairs are required.
- Asist the health and safety team with accident and investigations
- Make sure people are wearing the correct PPE
Facilities Manager - Person Requirements
The ideal candidate will come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Facilities Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification such as City & Guilds, HNC or HND etc
- Ideally hold a NEBOSH General Certificate and want to take on some health and safety responsibilities
- Experience of managing small facilities teams, setting kpi's and working on a planned maintenance programme
- Experience of working on the facilities of older listed buildings would be ideal
- Managed utilities and security contracts and negotiated better rates.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.