26000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
10 months ago
Field Service Engineer
Shifts: 5 out of 7 Rota
Field Service Engineer – Overview
This is a great opportunity to join a nationwide provider of ventilation systems to the medical community. The company are now looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
Field Service Engineer – Responsibility
- Provide on site repair to equipment and machinery nationwide
- Manage time and inventory via service diary panner
- Commission new works at client site
- Attend any necessary training
Field Service Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Field Service Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Time served or relevant electrical engineering qualifications.
- Experience in air flow testing
- Driving license
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.