30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
7 months ago
Field Service Engineer
Salary: £30 - 35K + Company Vehicle
Field Service Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Field Service Engineer
to join their team.
Field Service Engineer – Responsibility
- Working individually or as part of a small team - reading and using technical drawings to understand the required layout, checking components, install equipment to a professional standard,
- Carrying out checks to ensure that everything is in good working order prior to signing the project off.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance tasks including fitting spare parts and conducting periodic force tests on equipment. Experience with power and hand tools is essential.
- Responding to customer reports of issues with faulty or damaged equipment, diagnose faults and carry out remedial work as required.
- Complete inspection reports are following site visits
- Timesheets must be completed, and records are also kept of inventory used.
Field Service Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Field Service Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Electrical certification including, but not limited to, 17th/18th Edition
- City and Guilds level 3 in electrical installations (or equivalent)
- Experience with access controls
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.