30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 3 years ago
Field Service Engineer
Location: Locations: Home Based ? South East and South West of England
Rate: £30 - £35k
As the ideal candidate you will have experience in electrical, mechanical and pneumatics and hold an Electrical City & Guilds 2365 level 2 & 3 or equivalent qualification. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to read and understand engineering drawings along with electrical drawings, to aid in fault finding and functionality.
Field Service Engineer - Job Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, as Field Service Engineer you will be carrying out commission and undertake preventative maintenance, service, repair for all types of Company machines both inhouse and at the customers site, where you will undergo training on all our standard base products and applications.
- A great deal of our service work is carried out on our standard blast machines, which includes changing filters, hoses, gun parts, door seals etc.
- To carryout commissioning / installation / servicing and repairs to all Company products.
- To train the customers' production and maintenance teams, both in operation of the machines to achieve their particular application, also in planned maintenance and basic trouble shooting.
- To provide product improvement and new machine sales opportunity feedback.
- To communicate effectively with your colleagues in field service planning, commercial and engineering departments.
- To be able to deal confidently and professionally with customer personnel on site.
- To report accurately and on a timely basis on all service visits, with accountability for van stocks of components and spare parts
- To account accurately and on a timely basis for expenses incurred.
Field Service Engineer - Person Requirements:
- PLC & HMI programming essential
- Refrigeration handling (City & Guilds 2019 or CITB J11?14; or an equivalent European qualification)
- Pipework brazing experience would be an advantage
- Robotics programming skills would be an advantage
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, this is essential
- Self?motivated, ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent rate of pay and benefits package, which includes, fully expensed service van, mobile phone, laptop and iPad. You will also be provided with full on the job product training.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.