30000-35000 Per Annum Benefit Package + Overtime And Car
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Field Service Engineer
Salary: £30-35K + Car, phone, and benefits
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Field Service Engineer
to join their team.
Field Service Engineer – Overview
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for the installation, service support and workshop build of Polyurethane manufacturing equipment and the associated ancillaries as required.
This may include, but is not limited to,
- new equipment builds and commissioning, service and testing of old / new equipment, both on-site or at the workshop.
- working on-site at various locations UK and potentially worldwide,
- provide installation of new equipment.
- rapid response Breakdown repair and Service capability as and when required.
Field Service Engineer – Responsibility
- Perform and assist with fault finding / diagnostics, repair and service work of polyurethane metering machines and associated process equipment as directed.
- Work with new equipment builds and old equipment modification.
- To comply with health and safety guidelines of both the business and the associated customer.
- To work to fulfil customer requirements.
- Consideration must be given to the customers need and the most effective solution available.
Field Service Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Field Service Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Time served or Relevant Engineering Qualifications.
- 17th or 18th edition.
- good knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems,
- a logical thought process to fulfil fault finding and problem solving is essential.
- Knowledge of PLC control systems would be also beneficial for this role.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.