20000-22000 Per Annum
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Administrator
Salary: £20k - £22k plus an excellent benefits packaging including 33 days holiday, 9% pension, tax free bonus of £3.5k plus many more.
A local, employee owned company are now looking for a Health and Safety Administrator to join their team.
Health and Safety Administrator - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
This role will involve further training and development to become the companies Health and Safety Advisor. The primary role is to work with customers and contractors to ensure the documents are up to date. Where paperwork is not available you will be tasked with writing and delivering the relevant documents.
- Compile and write risk assessments and method statements (RAMS)
- Complete customers questionnaire regarding what company policies and accreditations are in place
- PQQs (form completion for customers and contractors alike)
- MHE (Arranging equipment hire and creating purchase orders)
- TRAINING (ensuring engineers qualifications are kept up to date, maintaining the training matrix - to include toolbox talks).
- CALLOUTS (assisting colleagues with invoicing, preparing and completing callout documentation along with other requirements for the Installation and Service department).
- LIFTING EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES (keeping records of lifting equipment, test certificates and diarising when equipment needs testing.
- LOGS (assistance with the telephone log, quote log, answering incoming department calls & taking messages)
- PRE-INSTALLATION CHECKS (ringing customers to check everything is in place before an installation begins)
- To have direct involvement in achieving any accreditation needed by the Company e.g. ISO9001, Achilles, CHAS and to administer this going forward.
Health and Safety Administrator - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Administrator. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Not essential but ideal)
- IOSH Managing Safety - Minimum requirements
- Strong IT skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experienced in an office admin role previously
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.