45000-50000 Per Annum
over 3 years ago
Regional Health and Safety Advisor
Location: Greater London Area (Hatfield)
Salary: Up to £46k plus company car or allowance of £4,300, private healthcare, 5% Pension and Bonus scheme.
A large, multi-national civil engineering company are now looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team.
Health and Safety Advisor - Job Role:
- This is a site-based role travelling around the local construction sites in the London Area ensuring HSE Compliance is adhered to.
- You will undertake site audits and inspections.
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions.
- Undertake Toolbox Talks.
- Control of Contractors.
- Undertake Accident and Investigations.
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn.
Health and Safety Advisor - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Civil Engineering or Construction Industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- You will hold a minimum of a NEBOSH Construction Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally experience of unique civil's experience such as Tunneling, Water, Utilities etc.
- Ideally hold the relevant site tickets such as CSCS Card, SHEA Water Passport
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.