50000-55000 Per Annum
11 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Newcastle under Lime
Salary: Circa £50k + company car
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading warehousing and distribution company as their group Health and Safety Manager.
Health and Safety Manager – Job Role:
- Review the groups HSE Policies and Procedures
- Travel to the group sites undertaking site audits, site inspections etc
- Undertake racking inspections
- Ensure correct PPE is being worn
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions
Health and Safety Manager – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Warehousing & Distribution Industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ or NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety
- Member of IOSH and working towards CMIOSH
- Experience of racking inspection
- Experience of working on multiple sites
- Have a hands on approach to Health and Safety
- Be engaging and inspiring leader
- Be pro-active in stead of re-active
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.