30000-37000 Per Annum
over 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Welshpool, Shropshire
Salary: £30k - £37.5k
A family owned food manufacturing company are now looking for a skilled Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review, maintain and update the companies HSE policies and Procedures
- Help the company to achieve ISO 14001
- Maintain and improve the companies HSE systems
- Promotive and drive forward a positive HSE culture
- Liaise with the HSE and local authorities regarding any issues
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions
Health and Safety Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally a Lead Auditor in ISO 14001 - Will consider someone with a strong systems experience in either ISO 9001 or ISO 45001
- Hold a recognised Environmental Management Qualification such as IEMA or NEBOSH
- Experience of changing HSE cultures and driving forward a positive HSE environment
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.