35000-50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
Location: Wolverhampton Area
Salary: £40k - £45k plus excellent benefits
A large and prestigious manufacturing company who employ over 600 people are now looking for an experienced Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join their team.
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Create, Review & Update all of the companies HSE policies and procedures
- Continually strive to improve the HSE culture on site
- Set the companies HSE strategy
- Work to improving the company's environmental impact by overseeing the energy reduction, installation of new technology such as Solar Panels etc
- Control of Contactors
- Oversea the factory moves and layouts
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions
- Ensure the correct PPE is being used
- Undertake accident & investigations
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Working towards CMIOSH Status
- Experience with CDM Regs
- Experience with Contractors on site
- Ideally hold a recognized Environmental Qualification such as IEMA or NEBOSH Environmental Management
- Experienced in reducing environmental impacts
- Worked on large scale manufacturing complexes
- Created HSE Policies and Procedures as well as reviewing and updating
- It is imperative that the right candidate has a strong balance of both a strategic and hands on approach when it comes to Health and Safety Management
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.