35000-40000 Per Annum
24 days ago
Paul Gorton DipRP
Health and Safety Manager
Salary: Circa £35k - £40k
A large metal manufacturing company are now looking for an Health and Safety Manager
to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager – Responsibility
- Review and update all the companies HSE policies and procedures.
- Manage the company’s accreditation of ISO 9001.
- Work with the company to achieve ISO 14001 accreditation.
- Manage the risk of Legionella on site which can be an issue with the power coating wash plant.
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn at all times.
- Undertake accident and investigations.
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions.
Health and Safety Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma / NCRQ OR NVQ 5 in Occupational Health and Safety (or equivalent)
- Member of IOSH and working towards CMIOSH
- Experience with ISO Management systems
- Environmental Management experience ideally in Legionella
- Ideally come from a Sheet Metal or Powder Coating Background
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.