40000-45000 Per Annum
4 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Hinkley, Leicestershire
Salary: Circa £40k plus £5k car allowance
A large manufacturing company are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager – Responsibility
- Review and update the company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Work to upgrade the companies OHSAS 18001 Management system to the new ISO 45001 system.
- Undertake lung function and hand-arm vibration tests
- Undertake accident and investigations.
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn
- Provide HSE training and inductions
- Undertake site visits and site audits
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in occupational health and safety
- Member of IOSH and working towards CMIOSH
- Experience with OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001
- Experience with undertaking Lung Function Tests and or Hand-arm Vibration Tests
- Hold a full UK Driving licence and own a car
- This position will involve some travel to other sites nationally
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.