30000-40000 Per Annum
6 months ago
Health and Safety Officer
Salary: Circa £35k - £40k plus excellent benefits
Location: Redditch, West Midlands
A leading household brand are now looking for a Health and Safety Officer to join their team.
Health and Safety Officer - Role Overview
- Maintain and update the companies HSE policies and procedures
- Maintain the ISO 9001 Accreditation
- Work with the company to achieve ISO 14001
- Ensure the correct PPE is being always worn
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions
Health and Safety Officer – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from a manufacturing background as a Health and Safety Officer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally hold or working towards NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ or NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Experience of maintaining ISO 9001
- Ideally have experience of implementing ISO 14001 (Not essential)
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact