30000-40000 Per Annum
almost 3 years ago
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
Location: Melksham, Wiltshire
Salary: £30k - £40k plus excellent benefits
A dynamic manufacturing company are now looking for a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join their team.
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager - Job Role:
- Review, maintain and update the companies HSE Policies and procedures
- Maintain the company's accreditation of ISO 14001
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn
- Provide health and safety training and inductions
- Assist the company is other areas such as facilities
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Manufacturing industry as a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Experience of auditing and maintaining ISO 14001
- Ideally have environmental management experience and hold an IEMA or NEBOSH Environmental Management Qualification.
- Have a hands on and pro-active approach to safety
The company would also consider someone doing this role on a PART TIME basis.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.