35000-40000 Per Annum
over 4 years ago
Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £35k to £40k plus excellent benefits
A local plastic manufacturing company who supplies parts to the Automotive Industry are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review and update the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn
- Implement and manage a waste management system
- Liase with the Local Authorities and Environment Agency
- Manage and update the companies ISO9001 and IATF 16949 Management System
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions
Health and Safety Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Have Masterbatch experience of Plastic Manufacturing experience would be highly advantageous
- Experience of managing ISO Management systems, ideally ISO 9001 or IATF 16949 (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 would also be considered).
- Ideally experience with Liaising with Local Authorities and EA
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.