30000-35000 Per Annum
about 3 years ago
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
Location: Kettlethorpe, Lincoln
Salary: Circa £30k - £35k plus excellent benefits
A local company manufacturing company are now looking for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join their team.
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager - Primary responsibilities will include:
- Driving a positive Health and Safety culture through employee engagement
- Regularly review the health, safety and environmental strategy identifying opportunity for improvement across the organisation
- To ensure that appropriate induction, and health, safety and environmental training is completed in a timely manner across the organisation
- Be operationally responsible for all audits and inspections
- To take a lead on all major incidents and follow up on remedial actions
- Supporting Managers on accident investigation, and dangerous occurrences and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Supporting the Project Lead with all health, safety and environmental issues on modifications and installations
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Assisting Managers with the suitability of contractors and checking method statements, risk assessment and training records
- Providing guidance to Senior Managers on our health, safety and environmental obligations to ensure the business remains compliant
- Provision of statistics, trend analysis and recommendations to Senior Mangers
- Effectively manage improvement campaigns and initiatives
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager - Qualifications:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience in an HSE Management role, preferably within a fast-moving manufacturing environment
- A NEBOSH Qualification or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally experience in Environmental Management and/or hold an environmental management qualification such as IEMA or NEBOSH
- Ability to build relationships and make safety a topic which can be respected and enjoyed
- Ability to be proactive and responsive
- Possession of key competencies including excellent communication skills, organisation and decision-making skills
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.