40000-41000 Per Annum
3 months ago
Location: Hyde, Manchester
Salary: Circa £40k plus excellent benefits
A local metal fabrication company are now looking for a HSEQ Manager to join their team.
HSEQ Manager – Job Purpose
The SHEQ Manager is responsible for the safety, health, environment, and quality assurance side of the business. The SHEQ Manager will supervise and coordinate work systems to ensure that the products or services of the business unit meet the highest quality standards and that working conditions of the company are favorable and safe.
HSEQ Manager – Overview
- Review and update the companies HSE Policies and Procedures
- Maintain the companies ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 Accreditation
- To lead, develop and maintain factory and site SHEQ management programmes and systems.
- Strong communicator and able to portray message using various communication channels such as written, face to face contact and team briefings.
- To support line management in delivering site SHEQ objectives.
- Determine the business unit direction and work priorities (in conjunction with line management) for the continuous improvement of the factories and installation sites SHEQ management programme and systems.
- Advises line management and assists with the implementation of new or existing SHEQ-related legislation, rules and Company standards to include fire prevention, health and safety awareness training, site inspections of Company and installation sites.
- To complete prevention inspections on a regular basis and ensure records maintained of same.
- To investigate accidents and ensure all documentation is updated.
- To develop a monthly SHEQ Communication Strategy for all sites and levels of staff, to include written information, tool box talks and management briefs.
HSEQ Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a HSEQ Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Member of IOSH and working towards CMIOSH
- Experience of managing and maintaining ISO Accreditations ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Ideally hold an Environmental Qualification such as NEBOSH or IEMA
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.