40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Inside Sales – Digital & Aftermarket
Location: Brierly Hill
Salary: Circa £40k
An inside salesperson to deliver the highest level of customer service for our online customers, joining a newly formed team 100% focused on migrating customers and driving sales onto the Empress platform.
Serving existing and new customers, where you will own the higher spending customer segment. The aim is to nurture and grow these high spending accounts that could soon become a top UK HVAC account. You will need to produce quotes, assist with parts enquires, chase the pipeline, and migrate customers onto our ecommerce website Empress.
Part of this role will also involve giving guidance to customers to self-serve and order online.
Inside Sales – Digital & Aftermarket - Job Role:
- Produce equipment quotes
- Chase up pending quotes to drive the number
- Understand the digital offering and drive customers onto the digital platform to order
- Work with the wider team to input ideas on how to improve the digital offering to help support our customers to self-serve and transact.
- Reply/ answer / chase equipment sales & queries in a timely matter via phone and email
- Dealing with credit queries in a timely manner
- To manage all business activity via the company’s CRM system, ensuring that all required fields within the system are regularly and accurately updated
- Liaise with the design department when drawings are required
- Ensuring that commercial terms are maintained and accurate
Inside Sales – Digital & Aftermarket – Person Requirements:
- Be able to work in a pressurised and demanding environment to meet customer and business needs
- The ability to serve customers fairly but differently
- Must have the ability to prioritise
- Be the voice of the customer inside our business
- Must have great communication and time management skills
- Computer literate as well as having the ability to pick-up in-house systems
- Obtain competitor knowledge of pricing and products
- To be a Team Player
- Demonstrable experience of a ‘Hunter’ approach to sales
- Team player and happy to pitch in on all tasks
- HVAC industry experience is extremely advantageous