22000-25000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
about 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for an Inventory Controller to join a Manufacturer, based in Walsall. The successful person will be responsible for all parts received, transactions are completed, and stock is stored to timescale.
Inventory Controller - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Ensuring robust processes and accurate stock data are in place
- Developing stock management policies and reporting procedures to support current and future decision making
- Raising shortages to Purchasing
- Attending daily/weekly meetings to discuss targets
- Kitting products to meet Production schedule
- Work closely with other functions in the business to deliver company objectives
Inventory Controller - Job Requirements:
- You will have experience of working in a similar Inventory/Stock position within a Manufacturing environment
- A good understanding of MRP systems, with experience of Navision desired
- Detailed understanding of Inventory Control and Supply Chain
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team using own initiative
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Walsall, West Midlands.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.