50000-60000 Per Annum
about 1 year ago
LEAN Change Agent
Salary: £50kto £60k plus excellent benefits
One of the worlds leading Aerospace Manufacturing companies are now looking for LEAN Change Agents to join their team.
LEAN Change Agent - Position Summary
The Lean Change Agent will contribute directly to the company strategy by coaching, defining and deploying ways of working within operational teams with direct contact with key stakeholders.
With a proven shop-floor experience in Manufacturing and demonstration of a Can do attitude, the jobholder will address systemic operational performance issues with piloted, standardised and sustainable solutions through the Companies Operating System.
LEAN Change Agent - Essential Functions
- Function as achampionfor change in multiple ways: sponsoring effective application of lean techniques to operational situations to engaging with employees in assessing key elements of success and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Support Lean initiatives that are focused on the development of a sustainable Lean culture consistent with the Companies Operating System.
- Create, implement and document methods, tools, processes and standards relevant to the Lean deployment in the Standard Line Balancing, SQCDP, PPS (Practical Problem solving), Process Confirmation, Performance Dialogue, Kaizen, 5S Improvement activities and value stream mapping. etc.
- Mentor and coach other employees to ensure a successful and sustainable Lean deployment.
- Collect and analyse data to support the preparation of business cases for change, improvement and optimisation projects.
- Contribute to key projects with Lean skills & competences as defined by the Continuous improvement leader.
- Engage with the value adding workforce as individuals and groups to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute to the industrial maturity and ensure brick deployment meets the desired standard.
- Support in the facilitation and organisation of Kaizen workshops/ offsite workshops.
- Grow the knowledge and autonomy of operational leaders and value adders workers by supporting the implementation of Lean standards and continuous improvement solutions in manufacturing areas.
LEAN Change Agent - Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements
The ideal candidate will come from an Aerospace Manufacturing background as a LEAN Change Agent. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Ideally hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- 1-3 years' experience in Aerospace manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles and project management skills desirable.
- Hold a SixSigma Greenbelt or LEAN Qualification
- Experience of lean tools and techniques such as KAIZEN, JIT, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, KanBan etc
LEAN Change Agent - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Continuous Improvement Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Six Sigma Blackbelt Certification.
LEAN Change Agent - Preference Level:
Six Sigma Master Blackbelt certification
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.