70000-80000 Per Annum Package
0161 976 3540
4 months ago
Commissioning Manager – London - Permanent - £70,000 - £80,000 & Package (& travel)
About the Company:
My client is one of the leading M&E contractors in the city, they have been established for over 50 years. They have an open-door policy where everybody is recognised for the work that they do and appreciated for their contributions towards the company’s success.
About the Projects:
Projects will be based in London with the odd job in surrounding areas such as Oxford. Projects are predominantly laboratories and clean rooms, but also cover commercial and residential works. Projects can range in value from £8M - £60M.
Purpose of Role – Commissioning Manager:
- Provide expertise regarding the overall project commissioning processes and deliver commissioned and operational M&E Systems to clients.
- Attending various meetings with clients, sub-contractors, project teams offering support and assistance on M&E System’s delivery.
- Identifying test equipment that may be required.
- Provide assistance with Commissioning and witnessing of all M&E systems on projects.
- Manage ITCA activities with Project Engineers.
- Assist Project Engineers with compiling and populating Handover packs and other relevant QA/QC documents including inspections.
- Manage sub-contractor testing and commissioning, carry out witness testing with subcontractors and review documentation.
- Provide assistance in writing and reviewing Commissioning and Testing RAMS.
- Assist the project team in their production of 'as-built' documentation and the Health & Safety File.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites during pre-commissioning and commissioning stages.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate commissioning site reports.
- Ensure applicable project team personnel have the required EHS training to carry out commissioning activities associated with the project.
- All other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager.
Candidate Requirements – Commissioning Manager:
The ideal Commissioning Manager MUST have experience in laboratories/cleanroom projects and have delivered multiple projects simultaneously and recent hands-on commissioning experience. You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at Commissioning Management level, a proven reputation within the industry and a structured career history. You will need to have an excellent understanding of managing budgets for large construction projects and have extensive client relationship management abilities.
Travel costs will be covered, a 5% contributary pension, generous holiday package, BBQ/leisure/team building/ sporting events days.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.