26000-28000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
4 months ago
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
I am recruiting for a Machinist Fitter to join a local manufacturing company.
Machinist Fitter - The Role:
The successful applicant will be an outgoing and hardworking team player. They will be open to change, and will have a flexible and helpful approach to work. The applicant must be a self-starter, and be able and willing to improve their working area with a view to increase efficiency.
Machinist Fitter - Responsibilities:
- Machining of reworked parts for both Mobility and Industrial workshops
- Manufacture of tooling to support workshop
- Mechanical fitting assembly, strip and survey
- Balancing of product to cover production demand
- Maintain good housekeeping, awareness of and adherence to health and safety requirements
- Maintain good quality and efficiency
- Involvement in improvement activities as required
- To perform other duties as assigned from time to time
Machinist Fitter – Experience & Education
- Time-served apprentice trained, or other relevant qualification
- Ability to read drawings and identify components
- Ability to assemble, repair or modify mechanical equipment
- Exposure to non CNC machine tools such as lathes, mills, grinders and radial drills
- A flexible approach to meet customer demands
- Good team player
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.