35000-40000 Per Annum
almost 2 years ago
Salary: Circa £35k - £40k
Mon – Fri 7 - 3:30
A manufacturing company are now looking for anMaintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
Multiskilled maintenance engineer needed to fill job after internal promotion.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Maintain manufacturing equipment on site
- Work with engineering team to implement and improve ppm schedules.
- Continuously look to improve efficiency of all actions related to maintenance and production.
- Fault finding on site equipment
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as aMaintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Time served or relevant engineering qualification
- Pneumatics experience is key
- Fabrication skills – MIG and TIG welding
- Plastics or textile experience would be ideal
- Literate with Microsoft office systems
- Able to work from drawings
For more information, please call Paul on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.