12-13 Per Hour
0161 976 3540
29 days ago
Salary: £12.82 - £13.61 per hour dependent on experience
Day shift Mon-Fri
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A manufacturer is looking for a mechanically biased maintenance engineer to join their team
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of a large range of CNC machine tools, mechanical machinery, ancillary equipment, and facility infrastructure
- Routine machine servicing, record keeping.
- Reactive maintenance. Fault finding, diagnostics.
- Improvement activities
- Maintain standards of health, safety and hygiene in the workplace
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Possess an HNC, ONC, City and guilds in relevant engineering subject or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge
- Experience of motors, bearings, pumps, valves, mechanical drive systems, hydraulics, cooling systems.
- Fork lift truck, cherry picker, scissor lift experience. License is preferable.
- Experience of machine moving, mechanical fitting, basic fabrication experience, facilities maintenance, pipework.
- Understand HSEQ Standards & requirements. Ensuring safe working systems and practices are followed using permit to work and lock out tag out systems
- Skilled in reading schematic drawings
- Good standard in math’s and English
- Have an ability to work to a high standard of quality
- Attention to detail
- Wearing of appropriate PPE and observing health and safety rules
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.