28000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
11 months ago
Mon – Fri
A local company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
We are looking for a practical and “hands on” Multi Skilled Mechanical and Electrical Engineer with experience in the installation, maintenance, servicing and commissioning of high speed, high precision packaging and printing machinery.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Machine maintenance – carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance across all Company production machinery, tooling and ancillary plant, including pouch manufacturing and printing production lines – both day to day and planned maintenance:
- Fault finding and rectification (engineering and electrical issues) and fixing production machinery breakdowns.
- Repair and modification to PLC controlled machinery.
- Reading and following electrical & electronic diagrams for repairs or new installation.
- Completing technical and quality control reports as required.
- Control of production spares stock levels and ordering new supplies.
- Completion of maintenance records and other associated paperwork.
- Tooling changes, machine setting and operation.
- Providing cover for Shift Supervisors (including shift working) when required.
- Machining components and the manufacture of small components using lathe, drills and other equipment within the engineering department.
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Relevant engineering qualifications or time served
- Working knowledge of basic Programmable Logic Controllers
- Organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: plans, procedures, work instructions and reports – able to follow written processes closely and carefully.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.