28000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
2 months ago
Data Maintenance Planner
My client is a large manufacturing company based in Bradford and are looking for an Data Maintenance Planner to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for specific projects to reduce departmental admin waste through new ways of working. Coordinating the review and scheduling of external service contracts with maintenance and facilities management/supervision.
Data Maintenance Planner - Job Role:
The management and application of data, specifically to improve the reporting of:
- Energy efficiency.
- Carbon Neutral Status.
- Manpower Utilisation.
- Departmental KPI reporting
- Communicating with teams across the business and supporting.
- Controlling projects involving data collection and reporting.
Coordination of maintenance/facilities service contract schedule with technical and purchasing department, including
- Monitoring contract renewal dates with purchasing.
- Scheduling contractor servicing with production
- Some contractor management (dependant on technical requirements)
Data Maintenance Planner – Person Requirements:
- Honours degree or equivalent in a Business discipline
- Ability to manage own workload delivering tasks in a timely manner
- Possess the determination and perseverance to succeed in a competitive & challenging environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Confident producing reports on data and the delivery of those reports
- Strong Microsoft 365 skills.