32000-36000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
7 months ago
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A Food manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Expected to carry out all maintenance across the factory.
- Attend to breakdowns onsite ensuring that there is always a rapid response and that plant equipment and machinery breakdown time is minimised. Always endeavour to reduce downtime of site plant and machinery.
- Carry out repairs to plant and equipment during production, effectively and efficiently either alone and/or as part of a team.
- To carry out PPM onsite whilst always ensuring that there is a pro-active approach to planned maintenance and a high PPM output.
- Deliver on plant uptime and maintenance KPI’s through planned, preventative & predictive maintenance.
- Deliver improvement work on machinery and site improvement work.
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Relevant qualifications in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- 17th or 18th edition
- 3 years maintenance experience
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.