24000-30000 Per Annum
0161 76 3540
over 2 years ago
Rate: £24 - 30K
Permanent: 6-2, 2-10 one week of each
One of the UKs fastest growing manufacturing companies currently requires an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team in West Yorkshire. The company offer a niche service to their clients. An ambitious Maintenance Engineer is required to push the company's original and intelligent approach to manufacturing.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Role and Responsibilities:
Working with the Maintenance team, the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the production line. The Maintenance Engineer will react to machine breakdowns, fault-find and diagnose the issues and fix the machines with minimal disruption to the production facility. You will be involved will all phases of the manufacturing process.
Maintenance Engineer job requirements:
You MUST have three years' experience as a Maintenance Engineer and have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* Be a time served engineer or hold a recognized engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng or apprentice trained.
* 17th edition in wiring regs
* Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
* Experience with PLC diagnostics and fault finding
* 70/30 electrical biased would be ideal but not essential
* Root Cause Analysis
* Worked within a PPM environment
* Continuous Improvement mindset
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications for the maintenance engineer will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.