30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Salary: 2 Shift - £31K 3 Shift - £42K
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Work with Engineering team to improve factory downtime via Planned preventative maintenance
- Respond to breakdowns in a timely fashion
- Use and suggest improvements for the CMMS system / equipment to improve maintenance performance.
- provide maintenance and technical support to assembly operations in order to achieve departmental goals
- Carry out process control and plant audits and escalate as required
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Time served apprenticeship mechanical / electrical.
- NVQ level 3 in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 17th edition would be preferable
- IOSH trained
- Experience in Robotics, PLC’s, Inverters, pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC controls systems and inductive power systems is preferable
- Siemens S7 or Allan Bradley experience
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.