45000-48000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Shifts- 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off
A manufacturer of construction materials is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
- Reporting to the Maintenance Operations Manager
- Re-act to breakdowns promptly
- Undertake fault-finding and effective diagnosis of the fault
- Repair faults in a timely manner
- Ordering of parts and equipment when required
- Work to a PPM (planned preventative maintenance) Schedule providing maintenance and servicing on a regular basis
- Planned and reactive maintenance of electronic and mechanical machinery, including: conveyers, belt, wrappers, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Work independently and alongside the Maintenance Team
Maintenance Engineer - Job Requirements:
Ideally candidate will come from the engineering industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Apprenticeship in engineering or C&G, HNC or HND in Engineering
- Ideally be multi-skilled in both mechanical and electrical engineering
- Ideally hold a 17th Ed in wiring regulations
- Experience working on 400V control panels in an industrial environment would be advantageous
For more information please call Jessica Davies on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.