45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 month ago
ROLE: Maintenance Engineer
A furniture manufacturer is looking for Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
- Respond to reactive breakdowns as prioritised by the maintenance supervisor.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance jobs across site when issued.
- Implement continuous improvement ideas and actions.
- Ensure own and others health and safety are a priority, contribute to near miss and hazard identifying
- Ownership of individual projects.
- Support project work such as building, and machine changes and moves.
- Ensure all relevant reports are completed and contain required level of data, timesheets, engineer’s reports and handover documentation and information inputted in the CCMS (Tablet) is thorough and correct.
- Ensure that when items used form stock, stores are decremented and when required asset and reliability is informed of potential shortages.
- Housekeeping kept to a very high standard.
Maintenance Engineer- Shift Pattern
- Permanent full-time basis, 37.5 hours per week, on a rotating shift pattern of 08:00 – 16:00 and 16:00 to 00:00.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Requirements:
- Apprenticeship in engineering or C&G, HNC or HND in Engineering
- Ideally be multi-skilled in both mechanical and electrical engineering
- Experience of PLC/PC controlled machine tool or process control/production equipment.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings including PLC, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical drawings.
For more information please call Jessica Davies on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.