32000-36000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Salary - £32k - 36k
Shifts - Monday to Friday
I am currently working with a leading manufacturing company in Northampton who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who is Electrically Biased.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing Electrical maintenance activities
- Planned and reactive maintenance (PPM's)
- Experience of temperature controlled furnace and ovens would be advantageous
- PLC fault finding and diagnostics
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
- Service and repair of factory machinery
Experience/Qualifications required as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical biased
- Engineering qualification in Electrical Maintenance
- Manufacturing industry experience
For more information please call Mike Brown on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.