22000-26000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Salary 24 - 28K
Shifts - Days (7-4 M-T) (7-1 M-F)
I am currently working with a leading manufacturing company in Yorkshire who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with a strong mechanical bias.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing Mechanical maintenance activities
- Planned and reactive maintenance (PPM's)
- Working with bearings, shafts and pneumatics
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
- Service and repair of factory machinery
Experience/Qualifications required as a Maintenance Engineer:
- Mechanically Biased
- Engineering qualification in Electrical AND/OR Mechanical maintenance
- Manufacturing industry experience
For more information please call Mike Brown on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.