35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Rate: £35 - £40k
A leading manufacturer are looking for an experienced Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Bedfordshire.
Shifts: 6am - 2pm OR 2pm - 10pm Sunday - Thursday
Maintenance Engineer - Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will work with the maintenance engineering team to drive forward the companies PPM system (Preventive Planned Maintenance) Your role will be to react to machine breakdowns, fault-find and diagnose the issues and fix the machines with minimal disruption to the production facility.
Maintenance Engineer - Person Requirements:
You MUST have experience as a Maintenance Engineer and have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or hold an engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Multi-skilled in both Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- 17th or 18th Edition wiring regs preferred
- Planned (PPM) and un-planned maintenance experience
- Electrical or Mechanical engineering background ideally both with an electrical bias
- Able to fault find electrical issues and work with PLCs
- Skilled in root cause analysis
- Flexible approach to working
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.