25000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 4 years ago
Location - Manchester
Salary - Circa £30k
A local manufacturer is now looking for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team. Shift pattern 6.00am-2.30pm Monday - Friday, 5.00pm-1.30am Sunday - Thursday on a rotational basis.
Maintenance Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Maintaining product equipment, routine preventative maintenance, reactive and proactive maintenance planned and unplanned engineering tasks, electrical and diagnostic checks
- Experience of working with control panels
Maintenance Engineer - Person Specification
- Must have extensive experience of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or similar and/or recognised apprenticeship to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Must be able to work to H&S Regulations
- Experience within the glass industry is an advantage
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.