32000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 4 years ago
Salary: Circa £32 - 35K
A leading agricultural business are looking for a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Warwickshire.
Working a 40 hour week on a 2 week rolling cycle. One complete weekend in 4 with 2 days in lieu off during the week.
Week one: 6.00AM -2.30PM
Week two: 9.30AM- 6.00PM
Maintenance Engineer - Preventative Maintenance
- Work to a planned preventative maintenance schedule, carrying out such work as necessary to ensure that equipment and services are adequately maintained.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the highest quality and all working procedures are strictly adhered to, in line with the Company's QA procedures.
Maintenance Engineer - Breakdowns / Fault Finding
- Promptly attend machinery breakdowns/malfunctions carrying out such electrical and mechanical diagnostic checks as are appropriate. In liaison with production, harvesting and packing departments, ensure that tasks are prioritised in order that repairs are carried out with production downtime being kept to a minimum.
- Undertake daily inspection checks before commencing any job when working with machinery
- Undertake administrative tasks that are relevant to duties, ensuring that records are maintained in a diligent manner.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.